Want to read this page in another language? Use the Google Translate widget at the top of your screen (desktop website view).
Winter Clothing and Toy Exchange 2022
11/28/2022 3:29 pm
Winter is coming...let's clean out our closets, save money and mother earth, and care for our community in one fell swoop. It's time for a Winter Clothing (and Toy) Exchange! Read on for details.
Ways to get involved
1. Participate! Donate and/or take items for your kids
🧤 For the clothing exchange, we need folks to bring in the bins each day around 5 pm and to help keep the bins organized.
🧸 For the toy exchange, we need folks to staff the event.
>> Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer, or to request items for your kids if you can't make it to school.
Find the recap of last year's clothing exchange here.
DONATE WHAT YOU CAN
- December 5-13, 2022
- Weekdays, during school hours
- Morse School front entrance, beneath the awning
- Please sort items into the designated bins
Type of items:
- Snow pants, jackets, sweaters/sweatshirts, boots/shoes, gloves, hats, pants, skirts, dresses, long sleeve shirts
- Kids sizes for preschool through 5th grade only please.
TAKE WHAT YOU can use
- December 12-16, 2022
- Plus the items will be available during Movie Night on Friday, December 9 for those who attend
- Morse School front entrance
- If your student could use some items, but you can't attend in person, email email@example.com, or the school front desk to place a request.
- Morse staff/teachers, please take what you need for your classrooms!
🧸 TOY EXCHANGE
one day only!
- Saturday, December 17, 2022
- 10 am - 3 pm (volunteers needed)
- Setup begins at 9 am
- Morse School Cafeteria
Type of items:
- Toys, games, puzzles, stuffies
- Appropriate for preschool through 5th grade
What you need to know:
- Items must be either new or in excellent used condition, with no broken or missing parts or pieces - if you wouldn't give it to a close friend or neighbor, don't give it to us!
- Batteries not required
- Items left at the end of the event will be donated to charitable organizations
- Clothing Exchange items will also be out for the taking
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- We need volunteers from 9 am to 3 pm, for any amount of time. Volunteers will direct folks to specific tables, sort donations, and keep tables tidy.
- Bring your kids and have them help too!
All Morse School community members are invited to participate!
Donations are NOT required in order to take items that your family needs.
For anything else, contact us, or talk with the front desk, and we will provide support.
Want to stay up-to-date with FMS events and activities?
• Contact us: email@example.com
• Social media: @FriendsOfTheMorseSchool on Facebook and Instagram
Signing up is free and we don't collect dues; all donations are optional and appreciated. Our website and emails are available in any language supported by Google Translate. We send emails just once a week (usually).